Construction Manager as Advisor / Owners Rep
Brown & Brown Insurance Corporate Headquarters
Currently serving as Construction Manager as Advisor / Owner's Representative for Brown & Brown, Inc. Corporate Headquarters
220,000 SF Office Building
Downtown Daytona Beach.
Services over the course of this project included:
- Initial consultation with Owner and conceptual budgeting.
- Solicit and evaluate proposals from Civil Engineering firms.
- Solicit and evaluate proposals from Architectural firms, including organizing presentations of proposals and scoring participants.
- Provide budgeting at Schematic Design and Developmental Design stages of plan development.
- Assist civil engineer in preparation of Site Work Bid Package, involving public funding component
- Prepare Pre-Qualification package for interested General Contractors and assist owner in evaluation and selection of bidders.
- Assist architect in preparation of Bid Package for General Contractors for vertical construction of building.
- Evaluate GC bids and assist Owner in selection of GC
- Represent Owner's interest throughout the course of the Project, including regular Owner/Architect/Builder (OAB) meetings, Change Order evaluation and approval, Pay Application evaluation and approval, punchlist coordination and project close out procedures.